Trips

Monday 21 April 2014

Poor Gecko

Went to open the patio doors only to see a lizard had got trapped between the door and it's runner. Poked it to discover it was already dead and really struck and I hate anything like that when it comes to animals. Got the tool box out and with some pliers tried to dislodge it but it's tail come off and that was it for me, I couldn't touch it again so Sally had to remove it. Once the poor little thing was dislodged I sucked it up the hoover.
Spent the rest of the day chilling at home and around the pool, spoke to my mum on FaceTime which was good. Also got an email from Hansa my agent and she is coming to see the condo tomorrow and to let me know if it's good to rent.
Indoors for a nice home cooked meal and a well earned beer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment