Trips

Monday 21 April 2014

Back Home

On returning home we had a couple of chill/admin days where phone calls and meetings with Hansa took place. Rental all set up now, she just needs to find me a great tenant. Washing machine taken away for repair and is being brought back this Thursday. 
Had a lovely walk round the lakes at Celebration but this time only saw one alligator but lots of wild birds. Camera in hand I got some lovely photos of a heron inflight.
Took a day out to coco bench and the weather was great, the sea was a bit rough with waves crushing in, we just loved it. Down side to the day is I fell over, not just a slip but a full frontal assault onto the tarmac. Jumped up full of embarrassment not realising that I had hurt my knee, foot and arm, limped back to the beach to tell my tale and as I expected very little sympathy. The next day my foot was still sore so we didn't go too far as I was struggling to walk, hope it's a quick recovery as Disney is waiting for me.
Spent a day at the pool and tested my gopro camera, it works well and I can't wait to use it in open water. While at the pool I watched while a insect was being eaten alive by ants and wasn't happy watching this. I managed to clear the ants from the insect and place it on a sun lounger to see if it would live or die. While a watched a bloody gecko came out of the bushes and had it for his lunch, so much for nature..........
Went to the malls to pick up some gifts for the family and off course I couldn't resist a new pair of trainers and tee shirt, I think I have brought a whole new wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment