Trips

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Day 4 of the big climb

It was cold this morning so we all put on more clothes on until the sun warmed us up. It was a hard climb today with little rest on the flat it was all uphill. Sergio's leg started to give him trouble and my spirits were dropping with every step as to if I would make the summit. By the time we reached camp I was very tired and didn't go on the afternoon walk as I needed to rest. The rest of the group seem to be doing fine, put it down to old age and my pending birthday!!!!!



The camp was around a small lake, which doubled as our water supply and it was at this point that my tummy started playing up. We had a little bit of rain that evening and again it was very cold in the tents. From the afternoon walk the group could see our next camp and said it was along way off in the distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment