Trips

Monday 21 April 2014

Disney Animal Kingdom

Well we woke to the rain again even through the forecast was good, anyway we headed to Disney. Glad we did as the day turned out good, the weather was fine and the park was good. It's divided up into parts of the world, Asia, Africa, Dinoland USA and Discovery Island, my favourite was Asia as it brought back lots of memories to my past travels. In true Disney style the sets were 100% accurate to the real places. Sally did the rides and I watched but I did go on the rapids ride and yes I got soaked. Met all the Disney characters as we walked round and had a very expensive but nice coffee. The African safari was good with wild animals in large area, nearly as good as their natural habitat. Disney do a lot of research here for the conservation of endangered animals with a breeding programme. 
My favourite bit was "it's tough to be a bug" show, with 3D glasses the show comes alive, really good.
Came home for hotdogs, beer and key lime pie, living the American dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment