Trips

Tuesday 17 January 2012

A good luck letter from a dear friend

Hi Nat, I tried to post directly on to your link but it did nt save but I will persist when I have a bit more time.
I just wanted to say that honey! I am so INTERESTED! You don't know what an inspiration you were to me in Israel! We were the first to leave the kibbutz to go to J'lem and you made me hitch hike! You took the mick out of me so much and so , I had to take myself less seriously. On our first trip as a group I remember you swimming with all the boys and you made me think that I have to be braver..... Maybe in only a small way at that point but I have been braver and you, hon, helped me be so.  I am so jealous of your trip but when you falter think of me pushing you up a bit more, as you did fro me. It will be a honour and a pleasure to see how you do but if anyone can get to the top pf Kilimanjaro, girl, you will.
23 years is not about the possessions we have,  but the memories we have and I know that you must have some amazing ones. I am always telling Paul that I won't be on my death bed wishing I had the latest washing machine but thinking about the things I have done and the people I have met. Trust me Nat, you will be there!
Go girl x

No comments:

Post a Comment